Going to the dentist is an essential part of maintaining your oral health. Having regular dental appointments can help you catch any potential issues early on and prevent more serious problems later on.
At Aventura Dental Center, Dr. David S. Bistritz can help with preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
But how do you prepare for your appointment? What should you do to ensure you get the most out from dental evaluation?
Here is everything you need to know to have a successful appointment:
- Make sure you’re well-prepared before your visit by brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash, as recommended by Dr. David S. Bistritz from a previous appointment. This will make it easier for him to examine the areas between your teeth where bacteria can get trapped.
- Write down any questions or concerns that you have before going into the appointment, so they can be remembered along the way. It is essential to be honest when answering questions about your oral health, as Dr. David S. Bistritz will only be able to provide an accurate diagnosis if you are open and honest with him.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment so you have enough time to complete any necessary paperwork and get settled in the exam room before the appointment starts. This will also give you a chance to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have about your dental care and treatment options once you are there.
- Let your dentist know of any medications or supplements you’re currently taking, as some can cause side effects such as bleeding gums when taken alongside dental treatments like tooth extractions or periodontal surgery.
- Be sure to follow all after-care instructions that the team at Aventura Dental Center gives you to ensure that any dental work is fully healed.
Get Ready For Your Next Dental Visit With Our Aventura Area Dentist
If you’re about to go in for a dental appointment, use this checklist to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible! For more information about keeping your teeth healthy and strong, speak with the team of Aventura Dental Center of Aventura, FL, today. Call 305-933-2501 to request an appointment with Dr. David S. Bistritz and his team.
Leave A Comment